Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our Happy Boy!



I have, of course, cherished each and every picture we have received of Toby but have always felt a little sad that I did not have one of him smiling. Well I arranged for a care package, including a cake to be sent to him and his friends at the orphanage. I hoped it would be a good way to say thank you to the staff and give the kids a special treat.

Well this morning I woke up to new pictures of the party they had and Toby is smiling! In the pictures I've posted he is the one wearing the crown. He even has a dimple! I needed this so much today. My heart has been aching to be so far away from him and not know how he is every day. I know we will meet him in God's time but I must admit I feel impatient a lot of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment