Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Little More About Toby


Along with the pictures of the party that I received I sent a letter to the orphanage director thanking them for caring for Toby and I asked a few questions that I hoped they may answer. Well they passed on the info to Ann who coordinated the care package for us. I'd love to share a little more about what we found out.

Q. What is Ruo Yu's daily schedule like?
A. Wakes up at 7am, naps 11am-2pm, goes to sleep at 8:30pm.

Q. If he is upset what helps to calm him down.
A. When he is upset give him hugs and pat his back, then he will be happy.

Q. What are his favorite toys/foods.
A. He loves to push walker or little car to walk around. He loves to eat noodles.

We asked a few more questions but they probably aren't very interesting to others so I won't bore you with them. He sounds like a pretty easy going kiddo. He must also be close to walking if he is pushing cars around.

No comments:

Post a Comment