Friday, June 5, 2009

More about Tobias




I thought I'd share will you and little more about where Tobias is currently living. He is in the City Welfare Institute of LuoHe, Henan. Within the orphanage is a special area called the Lily Care Orphan Center. These Lily Care rooms have been built by our agency and are designed to provide the best possible care for special needs infants and young toddlers. The nannies have received training in how to best take care of these little ones. Toby is currently living in the Lily Care room at his orphanage but we are unsure of when he was moved there. We are guessing he was about 8-10 months old when he was moved to this area. We are grateful for the care he is receiving while we wait to bring him home. I received a few pictures from the charity department of our agency of the Lily Care room while it was under construction as well as some pictures of some of the kids living there. I was so excited to see some with Toby in them. Each time I see a new picture of him my heart aches just a little more that I can't hold him yet but I'm so pleased to see him looking healthy and strong.

The first picture is of the Lily Care Room under construction. The second one is the nannies playing with the babies. The third one is Toby and one of his friends. Toby is on the left.M

No comments:

Post a Comment